I am sure you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Since it is the most important meal, we need to make sure that we eat the right things to give ourselves a "jump-start" to the day and keeping our favorite breakfast recipes healthy. It can be tempting to head over to McDonald's before work and grab on of their sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches. Do not do that! That sandwich is one of the worst things you can put into your body in the morning. Anything even similar to that is not sufficient for your needs and will not carry you very far into the day.
Instead of unhealthy foods full of empty calories, we owe it to ourselves to start the day by eating something tasty, healthy gourmet recipes that is full of nutrients.
You will need a banana
a half of a cup of yogurt
a forth of a cup of granola
4 or 5 blueberries
1. First, the banana and cut it down the middle (long ways).
2. Separate the two banana slices so they are a couple inches apart.
3. Put two ¼ cup scoops of yogurt between the banana slices.
4. Now take the strawberries, cut the tops off, and cut them into even slices.
5. Spread ¼ cup of granola evenly on top of the area of the dish that has yogurt.
6. Lay the strawberries on the yogurt so they are evenly spread apart.
7. To top it off, place 2 or 3 blueberries on top of the scoops of yogurt.
8. Now you can enjoy a tasty but healthy breakfast!